Nilotica Shea butter is a soft luxurious cream a superfood loaded with therapeutic vitamins A, E Fatty acids, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidants properties that nourish all hair/skin types especially problematic skins especially eczema. Our Shea butter is Scent Free.
Massage all over body to experience softer, deeply moisturized skin.
- Nilotica Shea Butter
- Nilotica Shea is an excellent moisturizer & has strong therapeutic properties for common skin conditions such as; excessive dryness, eczema, sunburns, allergies, frostbites, blemishes, rashes, etc.
- This exotic butter also helps maintain the elasticity of the skin and its antioxidant properties help combat the signs of aging and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Nilotica Shea Butter is ideal for moisturizing dry, irritated or sun-damaged skin, promotes healthy hair by nourishing the hair shaft and conditions dry and distressed hair.
- Ideal for sensitive skins for infants and seniors
- This anti-aging butter is perfect to be used as-is or as an ingredient in all DIY creams.
Key Nilotica Shea Features
- Unlike the commonly known western African Shea butter which is hard waxy with a strong smell, Nilotica Shea is a balm to oil soft texture with a mild natural scent that melts quickly on skin and hair.
- Sherabo Organics' raw premium Shea is fair trade, ethically sourced, cruelty-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free.
- It does not contain any chemicals, preservatives, fragrances, or any other additives! It is unrefined.
Tried this on my dry elbow and other dry spots. It worked wonders, no other cream preserved moisture as well as this shea butter. It also softened and reduced little wrinkles as well. Just unbelievable. I ordered another three bottles after I finished the first one.
It does wonders for my skin I won't ever not order from them. It's been a year and I love it. My go to product that has made my skin smooth and significantly decreased my black heads and acne. I cannot say enough positive things. I happened to come across it from a mention on Twitter but now I tell everyone about it.
This is an amazing product, it smells so good and makes my skin feel amazing. I got the small size and am going to regularly buy the bigger one from now on. thanks for making this!
Love this product I use it for my hair and daughters hair as well as our skins. Would recommend it to as many people as possible. Smells so good and great texture. Leaves the skin feeling nice and soft. Thank you
I've tried the shea butter, aloeganic, and pure grace now. I like the pure grace and shea butter the best. The shea butter has a nice, sweet, nutty smell to it, quite mild. The pure grace is very strongly scented of vanilla. It's a nice scent, but like I said, very strong. I think the shea butter is going to be my go to because of how nice it smells and how great it is on my skin. Love it.