Shea Aloeganic is a premium Organic Ugandan Shea Butter whipped with organic Aloe Vera, Coconut oil and Avocado oil. Its intense moisture deeply hydrates, nourishes and revitalizes skin cells. Feed your skin with this vegan butter that has 0% water, alcohol or chemicals. Apply this beautiful butter is the most sought after. Apply it head to toe and enjoy its calming Coconut Lime scent.
- Use as a body moisturizer head to toes.
- Use as hair moisturizer, anti-freeze or conditioner on all hair types.
Caution- Use sparing on straight hair
Shea Aloeganic Skin Benefits
- This Shea butter is skin food loaded with vitamins A,E, F and anti oxidants therapeutic properties that will problematic skin (Eczema & Psoriasis) to its youthfulness.
- It deeply hydrates and nourishes dry flaky skin, cracked heels & hands. Consistent use of it will give you a soft glowing healthy youthful skin
- Shea Aloeganic’s cinnamic acid esters protects the skin from UV rays
- Feed your skin with this vegan butter that has 0% water, alcohol or chemicals.
- It improves skin pigmentation, skin tone & stretch marks on pregnancy bellies.
- Apply this beautiful butter head to toe and enjoy its calming coconut Lime scent.
Every jar is freshly handmade in small batches & made in Canada
- It conditions, nourishes and adds moisture to dry brittle, dull damaged hair
- Shea Aloeganic is an excellent hair moisturizer for African & Curly hair.
- The Aloe Vera adds shine and for healthy hair growth.
- Shea Butter
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Coconut oil, Avocado oil
- Coconut Lime scent
Excellent product that smells heavenly. Leaves me with a relaxed mind set , knowing I made the right choice to purchase! And I shall be back no doubt
Heavenly smell. Lovely texture. Love it.
This product was shipped on time! Nice customer service. I really recommend Sherabo Organics especially the Shea Aloeganic.
I do love this product.
I first tried products from Sherabo over 2 years ago. I picked up 3 small pots as a sample. I loved them all. The Aloeganics is my favorite and I use a lot, especially in winter